[Product of Japan, Niigata Prefecture] Premium Koshihikari Sushi Rice, Milled White Short Grain, 新潟県産コシヒカリ - 11 Pound
- "Koshihikari" is a variety produced by crossing "Norin No. 22" and "Norin No. 1" and is characterized by its strong stickiness and sweetness.
- Niigata Prefecture is blessed with fertile land nurtured by rivers such as the Shinano River and Agano River, abundant water, and weather suitable for rice cultivation, and is known as a major production area for Koshihikari.
- Koshihikari from Niigata Prefecture is characterized by its strong stickiness and sweetness, as well as its aroma and luster after cooking.
- Rice that has a strong taste and tastes rice. Therefore, it is perfect for deep-tasting dishes
- Important Tip 年產 = Harvest Year | 精米年月日 = Milled Date / Production Date (Not Expiration Date)
Niigata Premium Koshihikari Sushi Rice
When it comes to Japanese rice, everyone will immediately think of the town of Japanese rice - Niigata. According to the statistics from the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan (MAAF) in 2018, Niigata Prefecture is the place with the most rice production in Japan. Koshihikari rice is the most well known and popular among all, especially those produced in Niigata has long been the top choice of Japanese! Koshihikari rice is characterized by its sweetness, soft and chewy texture. The rice grains are full and sticky which is very suitable for sushi, onigiri or bento.