- Product of Japan
- Authentic A5 Graded Miyazaki Wagyu Beef
- Each Whole Piece is Approximately 11 lbs - 12 lbs
- Premium Center Cut, Strip Loin (New York)
- Japanese Black Cattle (Kuroge)
- Ship Frozen via 2 Days In Vacuum-Sealed Packaging
Wagyu simply means "Japanese style beef " in the Japanese language, but it also points to the main four breeds of Japanese cattle, that are prized for their exceptionally well-marbled meat. Miyazaki Prefecture is the 2nd largest producer of Kuroge Wagyu (Japanese Black Cattle), and only the highest quality cattle from this region can be dubbed "Miyazakigyu".
A5 Miyazaki - 11-13 Pound Japanese Wagyu Beef Whole Strip Loin Roast
- Dispatched within 24 hours
- Delivery within 1-2 Business Days (Mon - Fri)
- Est. arrival 2-3 Business Days from order date
We ship our product in containers directly to your doorstep. We pack all of our shipments with dry ice so that your shipment arrives in pristine condition.
Our packages have been temperature tested to last up to 40 hours at or below 45° degrees Fahrenheit. Once we receive your order, it takes one day to prepare your shipment.
We must receive your order by 9AM Pacific Standard Time to dispatch the next day. We dispatch Monday through Thursday, for Tuesday through Satuday arrival. Packages are shipped via Express Mail.