[Product of Japan, Miyagi Prefecture] Ishinomaki Hitomebore Short Grain White Rice, Special Package With Nitrogen Gas To Keep Milled Rice Freshness - 11 Pound
- The good condition of temperature, soil, sun and water make it shiny texture, fragrant and sticky.
- Literally known as “love at first sight”rice from northern part of Miyagi prefecture.
- The rice has a fluffy texture, moderate hardness, and a frontispiece, and is beautifully "Hitomebore".
- Only 1st grade rice is used. Paddy rice Uruchi rice Hitomebore 100% used.
- Package is filling with nitrogen gas to keep the rice fresh!
Ishinomaki Hitomebore Short Grain White Rice
Hinode short grain Hitomebore is a premium variety of rice that originated in Japan. The grains are glossy and soft when cooked, with a sticky yet smooth texture. The hint of sweetness and pure aroma of Hitomebore rice is best when served as traditional table rice or in sushi.