[Made in Oita Prefecture, Japan] PREMIUM AYU GYOSHO (SWEET FISH) SAUCE (鮎魚醤) BY HARA JIROZAEMON, Bring Out Umami, All Natural & Additive Free - 6.6 Fl Oz
- Maruhara Ayu (Sweet Fish) Seasoning Sauce, 鮎魚醤
- All Natural & Additive Free
- This sauce is intensely flavorful, and just a few drops added to a dish bring out the flavor and aroma of the ingredients. It can be used as a flavoring or finishing touch to a dish in all styles of cooking, from Japanese to French and Italian.
- Brings Out Umami Ayu Fish Sauce contains a markedly high amount of amino acids for a seasoning, with twice the amount of amino acids found in soy sauce. When these amino acids blend with the other amino acids of the ingredients of a dish, the umami flavor is amplified and brings a whole new level of taste to any cooking.
- Balances Flavors It could be said that Ayu Fish Sauce is not just a seasoning, but also a "flavor balancer". When added at the end of the cooking process, various disparate flavors are unified, creating a well-balanced delicious dish. This sauce is great for a wide variety of dishes including carpaccio, steaks, marinades, hot pot, soups, rice dishes, noodles, etc. This sauce can also be used in place of Asian fish sauce (such as nam pla) for South East Asian style dishes, and it can bring the
Net volume: 6.6 fl.oz | 200 ml Ingredients: Ayu (sweet fish), salt Producer: Hara Jirozaemon (Maruhara) Origin: Oita, Japan Usage & Care Keep at cool place and avoid exposure to sunlight Refrigerate after opening